• The Calcutta School of Music (September 2015 – Present: Part-time)
(Presently Teaching Advanced-level Music Theory and Harmony at the school and
have trained the professional musicians of the Calcutta Chamber Orchestra in Music
Theory and Musicianship from September 2015 to June 2018)
• Calcutta Music Academy (May 2017 – July 2018: Part-time)
(Have Taught Piano, Music Theory and trained Choir students in Musicianship; have
written musical arrangements of popular music for different ensembles and voices
to be performed in various commercial events)
• Children’s Foundation School (July 2018 – October 2018: Full-time)
(Have Trained the Junior and Senior Students in Choral and Ensemble Singing as a
• Academy for Musical Excellence (AMEC) – (November 2018 – February 2019: Part-time)
(Have Taught Piano and Keyboard)
• Served as a Key Executive of musiCEA International Music Exams Board from May 2018 to
• Have worked in several non-commercial short films, documentaries, and dramas as a
composer and as a music arranger, including films made by the students of Satyajit Ray Film
and Television Institute (SRFTI). Arranged music for ‘Mahatirtha Kalighat’ – a daily Bengali
Soap Telecasted on Sun Bangla).
• Have worked with numerous well-known musicians and performers as a composer and as a
freelance music arranger in different live performances and in several musical productions
• Have worked as a music arranger for inter-school music competitions in Delhi Public School,
• Have been the Author of Music Theory Workbooks published by musiCEA International
Music Exams Board.
• Have been the adjudicator of the Choir Section in Yuva Music Festival 5 Inter-school Music
Competition organized by musiCEA International Music Exams Board.